- 1. Proclamation of the word “ Proclaim the message; persist in it whether convenient or not; rebuke, correct, and encourage with great patience and teaching: 2 Timothy 4:2 HCSB
- 2. Christ-centered prayer “ Rejoice always! Pray constantly. Give thanks in everything, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 HCSB
- 3. Spirit-filled worship “ God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and in truth.” John 4:24 HCSB
- 4. Intentional Discipleship “ What you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses, commit to faithful men who will be able to teach others also. 2 Timothy 2:2 HCSB
- 5. Gospel fellowship “ They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching, to the breaking of bread, and to the prayers.” Acts 2:42 HCSB
- 6. Engaging the lost “ Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.” Matthew 28:19,20 HCSB
- 7. Reaching the nations “You will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come on you. And you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth. Acts 1:8 HCSB
We at Faith Baptist Church believe in the Grace God has provided through the finished work of Jesus Christ and have entered into a personal relationship with God through Him. We now realize God saved us and has brought us into His family for a purpose much greater than ourselves; which is to share with you and the world the wonderful news that Jesus came into this world to give you life and to bring you into the family of God.
The Christians of Faith Baptist Church live and work in and around Franklin, Anderson, Shelby and Owen counties, and desire to make an impact on the world we live in through our lives and actions. We know we are not perfect and are also aware that we are able to make a greater impact on the world by working in cooperation with other churches; therefore, we are a part of the Franklin County Baptist Association of churches. We are also a part of the Kentucky Baptist Convention, as well as the Southern Baptist Convention.
If you are looking for a group of perfect people, no need to waste your time with us; but if you are searching for a Bible-believing, New Testament church, where God’s Word is taught, and God’s people desire to love one another, and love a lost world, we of Faith Baptist Church would invite you to come to visit us.